Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Not enough time in the day

   Do you ever feel like there isn't enough time in the day? My normal week day consists of working all day and then coming to school. Then after class go home to do homework and get my things prepared for the next day at work. Some days I'm lacking sleep so much that I'm just slap happy from all the caffeine.
   I really have no idea how you parents do it. Some of our classmates are full time students, work a full time job and are parents! I don't have kids, but kudos to the students who are parents!  You all have way better time management then I'll ever have! :)
   During the week while running around like a chicken with its head cut off all I can think of is how I cant wait until Friday and Saturday (my days off). So when you do have free time, enjoy it. Spend time with your family, friends or spouse. Because before you know it, its back to the crazy!

6 comments:

  1. I often feel the same way. How do people with kids juggle their lives?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I feel the same way. I don't know how I would be able to handle work and school plus kids. I guess their parents so they know how to make it ALL work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right it feels that way for a lot us who do have kids, but some where along the line we learned a little thing called time management. It works really well..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try to keep that in mind even when I'm having the roughest week, there are those other there with more on their plate and still manage to survive, so if they can, I can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel you Amanda. I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off for at least 2 weeks straight lately. And when those time frame happens, I just wanna lay around and do nothing!!! So I know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do the same exact thing you do, work, school, sleep, and occasionally go out for some fun. Other than that I have no time for nothing else.

    ReplyDelete