Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Niece!!!!

I'm very proud to announce that on Monday morning my niece, Sophia was born!! She came into the world at 8lb. 4 oz!!! Both Sophia and my sister are doing well and actually came home from the hospital today!!

Most of my family lives in Ohio, so I haven't gotten to see her yet!!! My flight leaves tomorrow afternoon and I CAN NOT WAIT!!!! There is nothing like holding a new born baby<3 So needless to say this week has been dragging. I've been telling myself that I just need to get through work and school this week. Well now I'm sitting in class waiting impatiently!! :)

The only down fall to this is where I'm from in northern Ohio, there is a little thing called lake effect snow(Ohio borders the great lakes)!! It is -13 degrees there right now!!! I'm going to freeze!!! Lol!! Living in Florida spoils you. I keep thinking, when I get on the plane tomorrow it will probably be in the 70's and when I get off the plane the temperature will be in the negative!!!

But I don't care, I will freeze!!! I just cant wait to be with my family and hold my niece in my arms for the first time!!

5 comments:

  1. Aww, Congratulations! It is the best feeling in the world. I have six nieces and a nephew and each and every one is a perfect little blessing. Enjoy your time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats hope you have a save trip and enjoy Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww congrats Auntie!! I remember when my nephew was born it was wonderful! I don't have any kids so I spend a lot of time with him as if he was my own son. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! Being an Aunt is such a blessing! Have an amazing trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats. I love the feeling and smell of a new baby! They are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete